Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sledding!

29 December 2008
After searching in every store in town for sleds, we finally gave up, & borrowed my sister's, & went sledding the Monday after Christmas for family night.
We went to the big Hill off of 5400 S & 3200 W, which is one of the best sledding hills around!
We had such a blast! Even Kennedy had so much fun! She kept saying 'my turn, my turn!'

Here Kennedy & I are sledding down one of the little hills. I love this photo. I think it's really cool how we are focused on, but everyone else in the photo is blurry.


Colin & Kodi


Colin thought it would be fun to sled for a little bit with just his shorts & short sleeve shirt on. As you can see, he paid the price! His arm was major snowburned!



The first video is of Kennedy & I sledding down one of the little hills.
The second video is of Kodi going off one of the jumps. His landing is pretty sweet!
The last video is of Colin going off the same jump. His landing was not so sweet, but pretty funny!