Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Worst Blog Slacker of ALL TIME!

My last blog was the 13th of February! WOW! Seriously? Well, I obviously can't promise that I'm going to be a better blogger, because we've all seen how well I follow through ;) So, instead, I guess I'm just going to have to TRY with everything in me to not slack so much, & post atleast once a month. Seems like an easy goal to some... Hopefully it really will be an easy goal for me, & I can go even further with it & post way more frequently.. Anyway.. Enough random thinking.. Time to start working on a real post! I will be starting with the most recent events & working backwards til I eventually get caught up (someday, years away ;) But, just so everyone knows, I didn't fall off the edge of the earth, just got lazy about blogging ;)