Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kennedy's crayon 'art'


11 Feb 2009
Kennedy Decided she was tired of coloring just on Paper, & wanted to become a REAL artist - coloring on walls!
Luckily, the only thing Kennedy is able to get a hold of is crayons. I can't imagine how hard pen or marker would be to clean off of walls. I am so thankful for modern tools, like the handy little 'magic eraser', which makes getting crayon off of walls a cinch!
I told Kennedy that since she made the mess, she needed to clean it up. She was so good about 'helping' me clean the walls.




Luckily, since this incident, Kennedy hasn't felt the urge to draw on the walls again..yet ;)
I actually really want to get her one of those cute little easels from Ikea. I'm guessing that would be way more fun to color on than just plain paper & coloring books. Just gotta get rid of some of her other millions of toys first, so we have room for an easel.