Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bedtime for Bonzo

[Saturday 24 April 2010]
After a long day of playing at the park, including a fun picnic (Kennedy's favorite way to enjoy food- Mommy's quite fond of it lately as well), this is what our bedtime routine consisted of..
Bath time. 
Kennedy wants to do EVERYTHING with Amelie, & I LOVE it! I am so excited to have 2 little girls that are inseparable! (through the tears & tantrums & all) They are so cute & have so much fun together. Each day is a new adventure with these 2 sweethearts. I'm so blessed to have been sent such sweet little girls (don't get me wrong, they're STILL girls, & STILL know how to put up a good fight ;)

Kennedy is the BEST big helper I could ever ask for. She helps me wash & hold Amelie in the bath, and enjoys showing Amelie how all of the bath toys work - 'here Amelie, you can suck on this ball' 

Kennedy really is the BEST big sister. She loves reading Amelie stories & letting Amelie experience laying in her 'Big Girl Bed'. Kennedy makes sure that Amelie is always very comfortable & having a good time. Amelie's favorite person? You guessed it! KENNEDY! Melts my heart!

FYI: 'Bedtime for Bonzo' is something my mom has always said, & I've sort of picked up as well. This is Bedtime for Bonzo ENJOY!