Friday, June 11, 2010

Driving range

Thursday -10 June 2010
I've been interested in learning to golf for several years, but haven't really done anything about it. That changed this week. I purchased a discount golf package (because I'm so cheap & WILL find a deal/discount for pretty much anything & everything) and Kodi & I hit the Wingpointe Golf course Driving range Thursday...
Kodi about to launch that golf ball 250+ yards

his club almost isn't visible. he's got a great swing


Trying to figure it all out. Kodi is a good teacher...it's the student I'm a little worried about


I got a couple of golf balls to go about 100 yards. yay me! For someone who had only swung a golf club about 5 times prior, this was VERY exciting. In fact, just making contact with the club and the ball was an accomplishment.
(notice the 'Utes' golf club covers I got Kodi (for his Birthday one year)? Ya, I'm cool like that)

Before the end of the summer, I hope to get enough driving range time in that I will feel confident enough to golf 18 holes =)