Sunday, January 4, 2009

All grown up!

Here's a little of what Kennedy is up to lately...

She enjoys playing dress-up with her cousins Jordin & Domanik (or mommy if noone else is around.) I can't believe how big she is getting (I know all mom's say that, but wow!) I swear she was just a little peanut yesterday & now all of the sudden, she's telling me what to wear & which baby doll to hold!

Here she is trying to fit into one of mommy's organizer/dejunking boxes! At first she was standing on top of the lid & I told her she was going to break it, so she decided to climb inside instead. Funny how she has 1,000,001 toys, yet she decides to play with mommy's 'toys'!

I almost didn't get anything posted today... But I hurried real quick & was able to, afterall, while Kodi was putting Kennedy to bed! (What a sweet hubby!)