Wednesday, June 16, 2010

phone pics 11-16 June 2010

Today -16 June 2010
I have been taking Kennedy for bike rides on my bike with the child bike seat I bought last summer (which was super cheap off of craigslist.. BRAND NEW!! woohoo). Amelie wanted to take a test ride. How cute is that helmet on her?!? I just went up and down the sidewalk by our apartment building once & she seemed to really enjoy it. Unfortunately, she's still too young to go for a real ride in the bike seat, but next summer we'll have a blast =)
This afternoon we played at Nana's apartment with her awesome Hot Wheels car track

Yesterday we let Kennedy pick out a kiddie swimming pool with some of her Birthday money. She picked out a small princess pool (that fits just right on our deck =)
Amelie REALLY wanted to join her in the pool.. Maybe next time.. but she still had fun trying to throw the Curious George bath toy in the pool
Kennedy LOVES her new pool
I told her to smile...
yesterday -15 June 2010
I thought these clouds looked kind of neat with the light shining on them
Groupon had a deal going for 'Top It Frozen Yogurt'. I couldn't resist indulging in that yummy deal. It's a pretty cute little shop near Cottonwood. You fill your own cup with the flavor(s) of frozen yogurt you want & add your own toppings & then it is weighed and costs 38 cents an oz. They have quite the selection of yogurt & toppings, including mango, vanilla, peach, cookies n cream, & chocolate frozen yogurt, to name a few. Fresh kiwi, raspberries, strawberries, cookie dough, snickers, and brownie bites are just a few of the many toppings.Yum! It's normally a little pricey, but with my sweet Groupon it was perfectly priced for me.
Enjoying the yumminess


looks funky, but oh my, it was delicious!
melted cookies n cream frozen yogurt with cookie dough & reese's pieces resembles sewage?
some of the cute decorations on the walls

14 June 2010
Kennedy made her silly putty into an ice cream cone. It looked amazingly close to a delicious swirled ice cream come.
This is what my counter looks like on a not so good day for me. When I'm down, I bake...
Banana bread, white bread, rolls, & (not pictured) homemade pizza.
12 June 2010
My sister's little guy Zaven turned 1 on Saturday & she had a little party for him. Kodi & Amelie were not feeling very well.. They took a little snooze on the futon in Zaven's bedroom.
Zaven really enjoyed his cute little cake


Friday -11 June 2010
I'm absolutely in love with Indian food the past couple months. I've found a couple great little restaurants in the valley. I happened to find a GREAT discount for a little Indian place last Friday...
MMM.. my mouth is salivating. I want more. right now.
earlier in the day Kennedy & Amelie were having fun playing this little baby computer game I bought at the library.