Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rewind to 5-8 June 2010

Fact: I'm not much of a 'blogger'. I've never really been good with words in any form, speaking or otherwise. I pretty much just use this blog to share photos, with a touch of comments. So, here's some more photos...
5 June 2010
Every June, we get together with Kodi's Stepdad's family to have a yummy breakfast & hang out. This year we enjoyed Eggs, pancakes, sausage, tons of delicious fruit & fruit dip, donuts, orange juice & milk. Can you say YUM!? After breakfast everyone hung out and chatted and the kids played and enjoyed being outside on such a pretty, sunny day. I didn't get a chance to take many pics, but I did get a couple cute ones of Angelita & Kennedy together playing with bubbles:



6 June 2010
I hadn't been able to go swimming when we went to Kodi's cousin's little boy Braxton's Birthday pool party because I didn't have a swimming suit that fit. I had a worn out old suit that had seen better days & was very loose & unattractive [NOT gonna happen!] and my maternity suit (no explanation necessary). Then, the day after the party, while cleaning & de-junking, I found a suit I bought last spring in celebration of (FINALLY) losing all my baby weight. I never got a chance to wear it on account of gaining 50+ lbs being pregnant with Amelie. I didn't think there was any way it was going to fit. To my surprise, it fit just right (all but the cups being a little small for my Breastfeeding boobs ;) 
I had to, of course, immediately take the girls swimming at our pool:


Nice hair, Kennedy!

8 June 2010
My mom had been reading Kennedy stories before bed.. Kodi (while laughing) brought this to my attention:
I'd say they were both a little tired, wouldn't you?