Wednesday, December 31, 2008

COLIN!


Colin - 15- friendly - loving - good friend & cousin!

In October, we invited my cousin Colin to come live with us for a while... Growing up, he and I were more like siblings than cousins. When My aunt lived in Vegas & was working full time, my mom babysat Colin a lot (and his sister Katelyn), sometimes as long as a month at a time, so we've always been really close.

Since he's been out here, Kennedy has gotten quite attached to him! He's her new 'buddy'! He's such a great help with her, especially when I need a shower badly and he plays with her so I can take one! LOL! Being 15, I'm sure he wouldn't normally choose to play with a toddler all day, but since being out here, he and Kennedy love eachothers company (most of the time ;) )

We absolutely love him to death & are going to miss him like crazy when he moves back home in May!





Kennedy & Colin were being silly rolling around on the floor! Kennedy was telling him something about her nose!?