Sunday, July 5, 2009

June 29 - July 1

29 June 2009
Kennedy asked me to take a picture of her
30 June 2009
These were our matching bandaids that we got after getting our Iron levels checked (which were just fine, woohoo!). Kennedy's face is hilarious
1 July 2009
Kennedy brought the camera to me & asked to have me take a picture of her again (notice the camera case in her hand, that I had her hold for me while I took the pic)
Some of the cute things Kennedy does lately...
Insists on putting her shoes & socks on all by herself (& does an awesome job!)
Constantly singing songs (ABC's - which she actually has been able to sing accurately since she was 22 months; I am a Child of God, Ring a round the Rosy & a couple other kid songs.. she also likes to randomly start singing 'Shake It' by Metro Station)
Acting out & singing the cute scene of the little girl from 'The Sound of Music' singing Goodnight, on any stairs we ever come in contact with
Asking people if they know how to sign things & then showing them the correct way to sign them - so funny!
Constantly talking on one of her many cell phones. Telling whoever she's talking to what she's doing (playing with babies, reading a book, going outside, etc..) She loves to have me talk to the people on her phone (Nana, Grandpa, Aunt TT, Aunt Rachael, Jordi, Grandma Jani, Daddy & so many more)
Asking me who I was talking to when I get off the phone
Touching my tummy & saying 'that's the baby in there' 'It's a boy or a girl' (I hope so, lol). saying 'I can kiss it?' & kissing my belly (this is one of my favorite things.. I love how much she already adores this little baby)