Sunday, July 5, 2009

West Jordan Parade

4 July 2009
My mom & I took Kennedy, & my niece, Jordi, to watch the parade in West Jordan. [Kodi was golfing with his cousin, Kyle, while we were at the parade]
My sister, Rachael, met us at the parade, a little bit after it started, with her husband, Thad, & my nephews, Domanik & Zaven.
Here are some of the things I liked in the parade...




Ok, this float was just creepy.. it had this giant lady on it that would walk after this chicken & then turn around & bend over (planting seeds or something). Just odd. I'm not even sure what this float was supposed to be for.?
Their dresses were pretty AND modest
Kennedy was very intrigued with this dog. She kept saying she wanted to go up there & give it a kiss. cutie. (I also don't know what this float was for?)
I really liked the sound these drums made, & the artistic way in which the guys played them.

Mmm.. Wendy's
Rachael is so awesome. She sat on the curb with Jordi, Domanik, & Kennedy, & helped them get candy (so I, my mom, Thad, & Zaven could hang out on the grass).
Kennedy had so much fun dancing around & watching the floats go by.

Right after the parade ended. 'Take a picture of me mom'



Kennedy, Zaven, my Mom, & I, waited in the parking lot, while Rachael & Thad took Jordi & Domanik to get slurpees at 7/11 (right behind where we were watching the parade)
I love the cute smirk Zaven is making. He's so adorable
He has the most gorgeous strawberry blonde hair
(3 weeks & 1 day old)